TOP TEN THINGS marijuana enthusiasts say to defend this psychoactive drug:
1. It’s natural
2. It cures cancer, cannabis is good for anxiety and depression
3. It’s never killed anyone
4. I have studies to prove how good it is.
5. The anti-pot people are all prohibitionists, propagandists
6. It’s safer than alcohol
7. What’s the big deal already, let’s just legalize
8. Marijuana will make a lot of money from taxes
9. The Cartel will go away if we legalize
10. We imprison 1000’s of people from marijuana not being legal Continue reading →
Marijuana Debunked is a recently-published book by an addictions psychiatrist, Dr. Ed Gogek. The pro-legalization community pretends that the only policy choices are legalization and jail. However, if the legalization advocates told us that truth, they would lose their talking points. Gogek exposes the flaws of their arguments.
Here’s a sample of some quotes from the book, each one an important issue for parents who are faced with the challenge of educating our children about drugs.
An addictions specialist, Dr. Hill provides an unbiased, honest and factual report. He makes the complex issues associated with decriminalization and legalization understandable. Dr. Hill concludes that legalizing “medical” and recreational Continue reading →
The Other Side of Cannabis, is a candid documentary film which comes from a mother’s attempt to understand her son’s psychotic break. It takes us behind the scenes to tell real-world stories the American press has missed. It’s a real eye opener.
The Other Side of Cannabis was selected to be part of the St. Tropez Film Festival in France, this week, May 10-16. It has been nominated for awards in 5 categories. Featured in the San Luis Obispo Film Festival earlier this year, it also won first place at the Sunset Los Angeles Film Festival 2015, in the documentary film category.